Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mommy's Project 52:11 Rewarding

With everything going on lately, I have had very little time, energy, or money for rewarding myself. Boy, my feet sure would appreciate a pedicure!

Over the past couple of days/weeks, I've been noticing that Abigail sure is one polite two-year old! She says "please, thank you, and you're welcome!" with very little or no reminders. She says hello to almost everyone we pass on the street, and she is the first one to help if someone drops something or needs something. She remembers to say "excuse me" when she wants to pass or when she burps (though she still giggles if she farts), and she is the first one to say "BLESS YOU!" if she hears your sneeze. :)

It's very rewarding to know that I've been raising such a polite little person. I'm one proud momma.

1 comment:

Hot Mama said...

I, personally, love when I see the fruits of my labors appear in the kids. Great job with your polite, thoughtful little one!