Monday, January 2, 2012

AAaahhh....refreshing

What a difference a number makes! Out with 2011 and in with 2012. THANK YOU LORD IN HEAVEN! :) Even though I woke up sick on January 1 (no - not hungover surprisingly), I woke up with a whole new attitude and perspective.

2011 was a horrendous, terrible, stupid year full of hurdles that I barely managed (but am proud to say that I did with my head up) to jump over.

I forsee lots of changes, improvements, and exciting things on the horizon for me, and I can't wait to share them with all my friends! Plus, I missed regularly blogging, so I'm back on the wagon - at least halfway. :)

Hooty Hoo!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm a firm believer that we are 99% in control of our own happiness. Good luck in 2012!! I have no doubt that you will kick-ass in this new year ;)

bugsandbooboos said...

Couldn't have said it better! To usher in that new year I have awarded you the versatile blogger award. I hope you accept. Read here: http://bugsandbooboos.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/versatile-blogger-award-winner/ for details.